Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Milestones changed for oauth WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 03:40:08 -0700

Changed milestone "Submit 'OAuth 2.0 Proof-of-Possession (PoP)
Security Architecture' to the IESG", set state to active from review,
accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit 'Proof-of-Possession Key Semantics for JSON
Web Tokens (JWTs)' to the IESG", set state to active from review,
accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit 'OAuth 2.0 Authorization Server Discovery
Metadata' to the IESG", set state to active from review, accepting new
milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit 'Authentication Method Reference Values' to
the IESG", set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit 'OAuth 2.0 Mix-Up Mitigation'to the IESG",
set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit 'OAuth 2.0 Security: Closing Open
Redirectors in OAuth' to the IESG", set state to active from review,
accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit 'OAuth 2.0 Proof-of-Possession:
Authorization Server to Client Key Distribution' to the IESG", set
state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit 'A Method for Signing HTTP Requests for
OAuth' to IESG", set state to active from review, accepting new
milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit 'OAuth 2.0 Device Flow' to the IESG", set
state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit 'OAuth 2.0 for Native Apps' to the IESG",
set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/oauth/charter/