Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Milestone Updates

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 09:21:58 +0100

Hi all,

I made a couple of changes to the milestones to adjust the dates for
some items and to add new milestones for the recently adopted drafts.

The new items still need to be approved by the AD. I also added separate
items for the PoP drafts (instead of having a single item) for better
visibility and tracking of the completion dates.

Here is how this looks like for me:
---------

Done	Submit 'OAuth 2.0 Proof-of-Possession (PoP) Security Architecture'
to the IESG Awaiting accept

Done	Submit 'Proof-of-Possession Key Semantics for JSON Web Tokens
(JWTs)' to the IESG Awaiting accept

Apr 2016	Submit 'Request by JWS ver.1.0 for OAuth 2.0' to the IESG for
consideration as a Proposed Standard

Apr 2016	Submit 'OAuth 2.0 Authorization Server Discovery Metadata' to
the IESG Awaiting accept

May 2016	Submit 'Authentication Method Reference Values' to the IESG
Awaiting accept

Jun 2016	Submit 'OAuth 2.0 Mix-Up Mitigation'to the IESG Awaiting accept

Jul 2016	Submit 'OAuth 2.0 Token Exchange' to the IESG for consideration
as a Proposed Standard

Jul 2016	Submit 'OAuth 2.0 Security: Closing Open Redirectors in OAuth'
to the IESG Awaiting accept

Jul 2016	Submit 'OAuth 2.0 Proof-of-Possession: Authorization Server to
Client Key Distribution' to the IESG Awaiting accept

Jul 2016	Submit 'A Method for Signing HTTP Requests for OAuth' to IESG
Awaiting accept

Oct 2016	Submit 'OAuth 2.0 Device Flow' to the IESG Awaiting accept

Nov 2016	Submit 'OAuth 2.0 for Native Apps' to the IESG Awaiting accept

---------

We have to discuss the completion dates of the items; I tentatively
proposed dates but I need to get a better understanding of the expected
actions that have to be done before the documents get finalized.

Ciao
Hannes & Derek