Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-oauth-token-binding-07.txt

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2018 12:57:23 -0600

-07 is a pretty minor update to OAuth 2.0 Token Binding. Changes copied
from the doc history are listed below for easy/lazy reference.

  draft-ietf-oauth-token-binding-07

   o  Explicitly state that the base64url encoding of the tbh value
      doesn't include any trailing pad characters, line breaks,
      whitespace, etc.

   o  Update to latest references for tokbind drafts and draft-ietf-
      oauth-discovery.

   o  Update reference to Implementation Considerations in draft-ietf-
      tokbind-https, which is section 6 rather than 5.

   o  Try to tweak text that references specific sections in other
      documents so that the HTML generated by the ietf tools doesn't
      link to the current document (based on old suggestion from Barry
      https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/jose/current/msg04571.html).

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Jun 22, 2018 at 12:51 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-oauth-token-binding-07.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-oauth-token-binding-07.txt
has been successfully submitted by Brian Campbell and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-ietf-oauth-token-binding
Revision:       07
Title:          OAuth 2.0 Token Binding
Document date:  2018-06-21
Group:          oauth
Pages:          31
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-oauth-token-
binding-07.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-token-bin
ding/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-token-binding-
07
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-oauth-toke
n-binding
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-token-bi
nding-07

Abstract:
   This specification enables OAuth 2.0 implementations to apply Token
   Binding to Access Tokens, Authorization Codes, Refresh Tokens, JWT
   Authorization Grants, and JWT Client Authentication.  This
   cryptographically binds these tokens to a client's Token Binding key
   pair, possession of which is proven on the TLS connections over which
   the tokens are intended to be used.  This use of Token Binding
   protects these tokens from man-in-the-middle and token export and
   replay attacks.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 
_CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and privileged 
material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, 
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have 
received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately 
by e-mail and delete the message and any file attachments from your 
computer. Thank you._