Subject: [OAUTH-WG] OAuth WG meeting in Bangkok

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2018 04:50:48 -0400

All,

So far we received requests for time-slots for the following topics:
- draft-ietf-oauth-security-topics
- draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-introspection-response
- openid-financial-api-jarm-wd
- draft-hevroni-oauth-seamless-flow

The deadline for scheduling a WG meeting is this coming Friday.
Any other requests?

Regards,
 Rifaat & Hannes

---

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2018 06:42:49 -0600

Apologies Rifaat (& Hannes), I hadn't yet gotten around to responding to
the initial request. But I would like to request time to present on the
following drafts in Bangkok:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-resource-indicators/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-token-binding/

Also I'd like to provisionally as for a bit of time on
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-mtls/ and/or
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-token-exchange/ to
provide a brief update on any relevant happenings as these two make their
way through IESG processing.

Thanks,

On Wed, Sep 19, 2018 at 2:51 AM Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> OAuth mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth
>

-- 
_CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and privileged 
material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, 
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have 
received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately 
by e-mail and delete the message and any file attachments from your 
computer. Thank you._

---

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2018 09:32:45 -0400

Noted. Thanks!

On Wed, Sep 19, 2018 at 8:43 AM Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> *CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and
> privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any
> review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.
> If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender
> immediately by e-mail and delete the message and any file attachments from
> your computer. Thank you.*