Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-yusef-oauth-nested-jwt-03.txt

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2019 20:42:15 -0400

All,

I have submitted a new version of the draft that includes a 3rd use case
used by the *Network Service Mesh* project.
https://networkservicemesh.io/

Regards,
 Rifaat

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 8:38 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-yusef-oauth-nested-jwt-03.txt
To: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-yusef-oauth-nested-jwt-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Rifaat Shekh-Yusef and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-yusef-oauth-nested-jwt
Revision:       03
Title:          Nested JSON Web Token (JWT)
Document date:  2019-09-10
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          6
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yusef-oauth-nested-jwt-03.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yusef-oauth-nested-jwt/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yusef-oauth-nested-jwt-03
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yusef-oauth-nested-jwt
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yusef-oauth-nested-jwt-03

Abstract:
   This specification extends the scope of the Nested JSON Web Token
   (JWT) to allow the enclosing JWT to contain its own Claims Set in
   addition to the enclosed JWT.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat