Subject: [OAUTH-WG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-resource-indicators-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2019 11:45:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Resource Indicators for OAuth 2.0
        Authors         : Brian Campbell
                          John Bradley
                          Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-resource-indicators-06.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2019-09-05

Abstract:
   This document specifies an extension to the OAuth 2.0 Authorization
   Framework defining request parameters that enable a client to
   explicitly signal to an authorization server about the identity of
   the protected resource(s) to which it is requesting access.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-resource-indicators/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-resource-indicators-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-oauth-resource-indicators-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-resource-indicators-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2019 12:52:55 -0600

-06 should address comments from IESG evaluation

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Sep 5, 2019 at 12:45 PM
Subject: [OAUTH-WG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-resource-indicators-06.txt
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol WG of the IETF.

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
OAuth mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth

-- 
_CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and privileged 
material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, 
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have 
received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately 
by e-mail and delete the message and any file attachments from your 
computer. Thank you._

---

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2019 13:02:53 -0600

er... and also -07