Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Murray Kucherawy's No Objection on draft-ietf-oauth-jwsreq-33: (with COMMENT)

From: Murray Kucherawy via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2021 23:42:46 -0700

Murray Kucherawy has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-oauth-jwsreq-33: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-jwsreq/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, jwsreq.  We meet again.  Fortunately, looking only at the diff from my last
ballot comments to this one, I only have a couple of minor things this time:

Sections 9.2 and 9.3 each say they are registering "values", but each registers
only one.

"+1" to Francesca's points #1 and #5.

Thanks for changing the media type name to use hyphens instead of dots.  That
avoided a big mess.