Subject: [OAUTH-WG] April 12th Interim Meeting Minutes

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 16:09:29 -0400

All,

Take a look at the following links for the April 12th interim meeting
minutes:
https://codimd.ietf.org/s/notes-ietf-interim-2021-oauth-05-oauth
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/minutes-interim-2021-oauth-05-202104121200/

Thanks to *Dick Hardt *for taking these notes.

Regards,
 Rifaat & Hannes

---

From: Denis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2021 09:32:23 +0200

Hi Rifaat,

One addition that may be useful:

Before the sentence: "Hannes: I was not aware of this work in ISO", 
there is a sentence missing:

    Denis: ISO/SC 27/WG 5 is just starting to work on PWI about age
    verification. If you are a member of ISO / SC 27/ WG 5 you can
    contribute.

  and another addition: "at the OAuth work in Zürich in 2017"

    Denis: Proving you are over 18 without sharing who you are. I have
    presented a solution *at the OAuth work in Zürich in 2017 *and no
    one was interested.

Denis

> <https://codimd.ietf.org/s/notes-ietf-interim-2021-oauth-05-oauth>
> <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/minutes-interim-2021-oauth-05-202104121200/>
>
> _______________________________________________
> OAuth mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth