Subject: [OAUTH-WG] OAuth WG Interim Meeting - Identity Use Cases in Browser Catalog

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2021 13:52:26 -0400

All,

The coming OAuth WG Interim meeting is this coming* Monday, April 19th, at
12:00 pm EDT.*
The meeting will be focused on the *Identity Use Cases in Browser Catalog *
document:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bertocci-identity-in-browser/

The following link has links to the slide and draft and will be used to
capture the notes and attendees:
https://codimd.ietf.org/notes-ietf-interim-2021-oauth-06-oauth?both

*Webex Meeting Link:*
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m827c194bdcaa0077de44241f8001ce9b

Regards,
 Rifaat & Hannes

---

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2021 20:53:03 -0400

The slides for this meeting:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2021-oauth-06/materials/slides-interim-2021-oauth-06-sessa-ietf-browser-changes-and-identity-00

Regards,
 Rifaat

On Sun, Apr 18, 2021 at 1:52 PM Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> All,
>
> The coming OAuth WG Interim meeting is this coming* Monday, April 19th,
> at 12:00 pm EDT.*
> The meeting will be focused on the *Identity Use Cases in Browser Catalog
> *document: