Subject: [OAUTH-WG] RFC 9126 on OAuth 2.0 Pushed Authorization Requests

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 12:23:24 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 9126

        Title:      OAuth 2.0 Pushed Authorization Requests 
        Author:     T. Lodderstedt,
                    B. Campbell,
                    N. Sakimura,
                    D. Tonge,
                    F. Skokan
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       September 2021
        Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      18
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-oauth-par-10.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc9126

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC9126

This document defines the pushed authorization request (PAR)
endpoint, which allows clients to push the payload of an OAuth 2.0
authorization request to the authorization server via a direct
request and provides them with a request URI that is used as
reference to the data in a subsequent call to the authorization
endpoint.

This document is a product of the Web Authorization Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC