Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Fwd: Webex meeting changed: OAuth WG Interims - October 2021

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 18:14:59 -0400

Attached are the details of the Webex that we will be using during the
coming interim meetings.
As you might have seen already, we have the following interim meetings:

*1. HTTP Signature - Justin - October 6*

*2. OAuth 2.1 - Aaron - October 13*

*3. RAR - Torsten - October 20*

*4. DPoP - Mike - October 27*

Regards,
 Rifaat & Hannes

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Web Authorization Protocol Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Sep 27, 2021 at 6:07 PM
Subject: Webex meeting changed: OAuth WG Interims - October 2021
To: <[email-masked]>

You changed the Webex meeting information.

When it's time, start your Webex meeting here.

Occurs every Wednesday effective Wednesday, October 6, 2021 until
Wednesday, October 27, 2021 from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM, (UTC-04:00) Eastern
Time (US & Canada)
12:00 PM  |  (UTC-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)  |  1 hr

Start meeting
<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mcebff0f84a22f7685b909e11c6db6cc6>

*More ways to join:*

*Join from the meeting link*
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mcebff0f84a22f7685b909e11c6db6cc6

*Join by meeting number*
Meeting number (access code): 2433 141 4281
Meeting password: NQu43NnicM2

*Tap to join from a mobile device (attendees only)*
+1-650-479-3208,,24331414281##
<%2B1-650-479-3208,,*01*24331414281%23%23*01*> Call-in toll number
(US/Canada)

*Join by phone*
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Global call-in numbers
<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/globalcallin.php?MTID=m6b559846d809c1490cb26df98e6fce75>

*Join from a video system or application*
Dial [email-masked]
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

If you are a host, click here
<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m1330f29ff466ffbf9ef82add2de894de>
to view host information.

Need help? Go to https://help.webex.com