Subject: [OAUTH-WG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-rar-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 08:19:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : OAuth 2.0 Rich Authorization Requests
        Authors         : Torsten Lodderstedt
                          Justin Richer
                          Brian Campbell
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-rar-06.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2021-09-12

Abstract:
   This document specifies a new parameter "authorization_details" that
   is used to carry fine grained authorization data in the OAuth
   authorization request.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-rar/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-oauth-rar-06.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-rar-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/