Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Fwd: IETF 113 (March 2022) venue update

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 08:13:58 -0400

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: IETF Executive Director <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Sep 20, 2021 at 8:08 PM
Subject: IETF 113 (March 2022) venue update
To: IETF Announcement List <[email-masked]>

Following local advice regarding the situation with COVID, the IETF
Administration LLC has concluded that IETF 113 (19-25 March 2022) cannot be
held in Bangkok and must move to an alternative, yet to be decided, venue.
The search for this alternative venue is well underway with options being
considered across all IETF regions.  In anticipation of the COVID situation
continuing to restrict and reduce travel, we are looking at venues suitable
for a meeting with 50% the level of onsite participation as before.  We
expect to announce the new venue late this year.

Please free to contact me directly if you have any questions or comments -
[email-masked],

-- 
Jay Daley
IETF Executive Director
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce