Subject: [OAUTH-WG] OAuth WG Agenda @ IETF113

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 10:15:59 -0500

All,

The OAuth WG has two offical sessions
1. *Monday* at 2:30-4:30 pm Vienna time
2. *Thursday* at 2:30-4:30 Vienna time

We also have two side meetings available for in-person attendees:
1. *Tuesday* at 2:00-3:30 pm Vienna time
2. *Wednesday* at 6:00-7:30 pm Vienna time

*Monday's agenda:*

1. *Chairs update* - Rifaat/Hannes (15 min)

2. *DPoP* - Mike/Brian (45 min)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-dpop/

3. *Redirection Attacks *- Rifaat (30 min)
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/oauth/4-YCJzeDH4NH-ge9OF8bAbqWgIE/

4. *OAuth 2.1 *- Aaron (30 min)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-1/

*Thursday's agenda:*

1. *Device Code Flow *- Pieter (45 min)

2. *Step-up Authentication *- Vittorio (30 min)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bertocci-oauth-step-up-authn-challenge

3. *Libraries* - Daniel (45 min)
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/oauth/h9_Ki1UYT8sS0xKqGrzWI6yHaNA/

Regards,
 Rifaat & Hannes

---

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 21:26:42 +0100

All,

For people in Vienna that are interested in the side meetings, both are at
the *Grand Klimt Hall 3*.

Regards,
 Rifaat