Subject: [OAUTH-WG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-dpop-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2022 12:37:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : OAuth 2.0 Demonstrating Proof-of-Possession at the Application Layer (DPoP)
        Authors         : Daniel Fett
                          Brian Campbell
                          John Bradley
                          Torsten Lodderstedt
                          Michael Jones
                          David Waite
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-dpop-06.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2022-03-01

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism for sender-constraining OAuth 2.0
   tokens via a proof-of-possession mechanism on the application level.
   This mechanism allows for the detection of replay attacks with access
   and refresh tokens.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-dpop/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-oauth-dpop-06.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-dpop-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts

---

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2022 14:14:04 -0700

This -06 revisoun has a relatively small set of mostly editorial changes
and a (hopefully) better name for the client metadata that was introduced
in -05.

On Tue, Mar 1, 2022 at 1:38 PM <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> OAuth mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth
>

-- 
_CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and privileged 
material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, 
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have 
received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately 
by e-mail and delete the message and any file attachments from your 
computer. Thank you._