Subject: interop testing

From: John W Noerenberg II <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 12:34:48 +0100

Rod Thayer, Ben Laurie, Ian Brown, Fearghas Mckay and I had the 
opportunity yesterday for a brief bar BOF at the IETF meeting this 
week in London to discuss interoperability testing.

We discussed what's necessary for testing to take place, and how to 
get ready for the tests.  I still plan to host the testing at 
Qualcomm, however, it will certainly be a virtual meeting, as I don't 
expect everyone who wants to participate to be able to come to San 
Diego.

If you have particular thoughts about interop testing, please don't 
hesitate to post them to the list.  If you are in London, and would 
like to discuss this in person, please let me know!

As a plan solidifies, I'll make sure the plan is published on the the 
list before we proceed.

-- 

john noerenberg
[email-masked]
   --------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Peace of mind isn't at all superficial, really.  It's the whole thing.
   That which produces it is good maintenance; that which disturbs it
   is poor maintenance.
   -- Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance, Robert M. Pirsig, 1974
   --------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Werner Koch <[email-masked]>
Date: 07 Aug 2001 20:57:57 +0200

> like to discuss this in person, please let me know!

I have no particular thoughts.  Beeing able to attend on IRC is
hopefully sufficient.  The important thing is that we have to make
this happen and advance to draft status asap.

The last draft has expired, so we should release a new one.  Jon?

  Werner

-- 
Werner Koch        Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, dum habetur
g10 Code GmbH      et non datur, nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est.
Privacy Solutions                                        -- Augustinus