Subject: How do I extract my PRIVATE key in PGP CL 6.5???

From: "Bryan Morris" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 02:46:26

Hi,

I am using PGP command line v6.5.

How do I extract my PRIVATE key?

The documentation only lists extracting the public key.

Thanks for the help.

Brian

_________________________________________________________________
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp

---

From: "Bryan Morris" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 13:35:02

>This is a GNUpg list, not a PGP list...

thanks!

But do you have an answer nonetheless?

thanks so much!

Bryan

>From: Ralf Hildebrandt <[email-masked]>
>To: Bryan Morris <[email-masked]>
>CC: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
>[email-masked], [email-masked]
>Subject: Re: How do I extract my PRIVATE key in PGP CL 6.5???
>Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 10:26:05 +0200
>
>This is a GNUpg list, not a PGP list...
>
>--
>[email-masked]                           innominate AG
>+49.(0)30.308806-62  fax: -77                         networking people
>Remember: if brute force doesn't work, you're just not using enough.
>
>