Subject: Re: Setting default UID

From: Werner Koch <[email-masked]>
Date: 02 Aug 2001 09:56:16 +0200

On Wed, 1 Aug 2001 11:42:52 -0700 (PDT), Len Sassaman said:

> www.ietf.org.
> It's the current internet draft.

BTW, it has expired:

Network Working Group                                        Jon Callas
Category: INTERNET-DRAFT                  Counterpane Internet Security
draft-ietf-openpgp-rfc2440bis-02.txt
Expires Apr 2001                                       Lutz Donnerhacke
October 2000                         IN-Root-CA Individual Network e.V.

and I am eagerly waiting for the schedule of the interoperability test
which have been announced for "early summer".  Given the 30 Celsius we
have for a week now here in Gemrany, I am pretty sure that early
summer already passed by - well maybe it was a statement from down
under ;-)

Ciao,

  Werner

-- 
Werner Koch        Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, dum habetur
g10 Code GmbH      et non datur, nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est.
Privacy Solutions                                        -- Augustinus