Subject: WG Goals and Milestones

From: Rachel Willmer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 10:26:03 +0100

Just looking at the IETF page for the working group
<http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/openpgp-charter.html>, and it has
the following under "Goals and Milestones"

Done            Submit PGP/MIME draft to IESG for consideration as
PROPOSED standard
May 01          Submit Multiple Sig draft to IESG for consideration as
PROPOSED standard
Jul 01          Begin RFC2440, PGP/MIME Interoperability testing
Aug 01          Request DRAFT status for RFC2440

Are those still the goals the WG is working towards, or are there some
other more up-to-date ones?

Rachel

---

From: Jon Callas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 16:46:17 -0700

> other more up-to-date ones?

Those goals have really all been met. Derek posted here a while ago  
(but not that long, they're part of the  IETF63 notes) some updated  
goals, but they're not on the website.

Here's what he had:

    Aug 05  WGLC for 2440bis
    Sep 05  Submit 2440bis to IESG as Proposed Standard
    Nov 05  Finish Interop Test Plan
    Jan 06  Begin 2440bis Interop Testing
    Mar 06  Request DRAFT Status for 2440bis

---

From: Rachel Willmer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 16:17:55 +0100

On 04/10/05, Jon Callas <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Those goals have really all been met.

I rather thought they might have :-)

Derek posted here a while ago
> goals, but they're not on the website.

doh! should have thought to look there.

thanks
Rachel