Subject: Re: Multiple signatures in clearsigned messages (was Re: Cleartext Signatures)

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 06:08:28 -0700

On Wed, 12 Oct 2005 06:06:40 -0700 "Daniel A. Nagy" 
<[email-masked]> wrote:

>I am not aware of any actual implementation of 
>multiple
>cleartext signatures.

gnupg has had them implemented for some time now,

they can be very useful in introducing a new signing key or signing 
subkey

the message introduces the new signing key, and includes all its 
identifying data,

and then is signed with both the old (already trusted) signing key,
as well as the new signing key

vedaal

Concerned about your privacy? Follow this link to get
secure FREE email: http://www.hushmail.com/?l=2

Free, ultra-private instant messaging with Hush Messenger
http://www.hushmail.com/services-messenger?l=434

Promote security and make money with the Hushmail Affiliate Program: 
http://www.hushmail.com/about-affiliate?l=427