Subject: [openpgp] Draft-e2ee-definition presented to openpgp

From: Mallory Knodel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 08:18:51 -0400

Hi all,

This morning I presented the draft [0] to openpgp with these slides [1].

Big thanks for the feedback in the session, and an additional request for
reviews on this document. You can open issues and PRs [2], or you can reply
to the [email-masked] list with your review.

Main focus for openpgp: What definitions in openpgp drafts belong in here
but aren't yet? Check our subsection on metadata, please.

Thanks!
-Mallory

[0] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-knodel-e2ee-definition
[1]
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/113/materials/slides-113-openpgp-definition-for-end-to-end-encryption-00
[2] https://github.com/mallory/e2ee

-- 
Mallory Knodel
CTO, Center for Democracy and Technology
gpg fingerprint :: E3EB 63E0 65A3 B240 BCD9 B071 0C32 A271 BD3C C780