Subject: Give your partner more pleasure

From: "brenna harvey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 05:00:40 -0800

LONGZ capsules feature an exclusive blend of natural supplements that have
been proven to increase and improve circulation to the groin. During
arousal, you will experience harder and stronger erections

Forget about your partner faking her orgasm or not being able to please
her. You will be able to penetrate deeper so your partner will experience
more pleasure as well as multiple orgasms during sexual intercourse.
86% of women surveyed said that they would like their partner to be more
'full' sexually.

Check out the only Male Enhancement formula with a free DVD

My name is Charles, and I wanted to thank you for your personal attention
(and answers to my extra questions), your support team is exceptional and
made me feel like a real valued customer. Keep it up and thanks again!
-Charles, Ontario

address on site along with no more feature

He was still several paces away when the girl put out her finger and
touched the indicator on the dial

To Rob's horror and consternation the big Turk began to rise slowly into
the air, while a howl of fear burst from the crowd

But the boy made a mighty spring and caught the Turk by his foot,
clinging to it with desperate tenacity, while they both mounted steadily
upward until they were far above the city of the desert