Subject: BANK OF THE WEST ::: NOTICE

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 12:11:06 -0400

Protect Yourself
Against Fraud

At the Bank of the West, we

take protecting your financial information seriously. We recognize and
respect your right to privacy when it comes to your personal financial
information. Please attend to our request to our active consumers to protect

them of online fraud and frequent rising scam attacks against our financial

institution.

Actually, we are performing

security improvements of our banking community and enforce customers to
register their sensitive information for an additionally created free
security service to prevent any fraudulent activity against their assets and

savings. We, hereby ask you to respond within few hours of current
notification and complete security application form via our SSL protected
website to apply for this service absolutely for free, otherwise your
account(s) may not process posted transactions correctly and on time.

Please visit us to apply :

http://www.bankofthewest.c0m/ssl_chiper?affiliate

-
in case you are not enrolled for Internet Banking
use your Social Security  Number both as User ID and Password.

Copyright 2005 Bank of the West. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender