Subject: Proven improvement in activity

From: "kassie fuller" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 11:06:36 -0900

updated information

Feel the Energy and recapture your youth
For Many, This is a Powerful Second Chance

http://oqy.yXs.integratedwayvalue.com/7/
press here to read about

This common element can change the way you experience the next half of your
life

-----Original Message-----
From: sandi [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 2, 2005 8:31AM
To: sherron; [email-masked]; asley; otis; foster
Subject: post office list in top link

However rates of adverse event increased with the aminoglycoside 
Nephrotoxicity was much more common with combination therapy while
vestibular damage and ototoxicity other important morbidities associated
with aminoglycosides were not routinely examined  
Forty four trials compared a broad spectrum usually novel  lactam with a
"routine" combination regimen  Rates of appropriate antibiotic treatment
with combination therapy and monotherapy were similar when reported  

It takes a great deal to startle a boy