Subject: Give your partner more pleasure

From: "lanora carroll" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2006 06:36:34 -0600

Hi!

Important: You need to know

Only 30% of all women report that they "always" have an orgasm during
sexual intercourse?

to go big press
here

-----original message-----

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]

Sent: Friday, December 5, 2005 2:46PM

To: marcelina; [email-masked]; kathleen; guy; ulysses

Subject: cancel it for me
the post office address is listed in link

Come; I'll take you to her
Rob followed with beating heart, and soon was clasped close to his mother's
breast

Oh, my boy--my dear boy! she murmured, and then for very joy and love
she was unable to say more, but held him tight and stroked his hair gently
and kissed him again and againRob said little, except to promise that he
would never again leave home without her full consent and knowledge
But in his mind he contrasted the love and comfort that now surrounded him
with the lonely and unnatural life he had been leading and, boy though he
was in years, a mighty resolution that would have been creditable to an
experienced man took firm root in his heart