Subject: give her something to smile about

From: "danae mcdonald" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 05:10:17 +0400

"I've been using your product for 4 months now. I've increased my
length from 2"
to nearly 6" . Your product has saved my sex life." -Matt, FL

"My girlfriend loves the results, but she doesn't know what I do. She
thinks
it's natural" -Thomas, CA

Pleasure your partner every time with a bigger, longer, stronger Unit

Realistic gains quickly

to be a stud
press here

On the other hand, continued the Demon, some people with fierce
countenances are kindly by nature, and many who appear to be evil are in
reality honorable and trustworthy

Oranjestad, Aruba, po
b 1200

Good gracious! she exclaimed
I thought you were stuffed Therefore,
that you may judge all your fellow-creatures truly, and know upon whom to
depend, I give you the Character Marker
It consists of this pair of spectacles