Subject: 8.57% UP!

From: "Doreen Griggs" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 14:01:04 -0000

St ock Alert
iPackets International, Inc.
Global Developer and Provider of a Wide Range of Wireless and Communications
Solutions for Selected Enterprises Including Mine-Safety (Source: News
1/3/06)
OTC: IPKL

Price: .40

Huge PR For Thursday is Underway on IPKL. Short/Day Trading Opportunity for
You? Sometimes it is Bang-Zoom on These Small st ocks..As Many of You may
Know

Recent News: Go Read the Full Stories Now!

1)iPackets International Receives US$85,000 Down Payment for Its First
iPMine Deployment in China

2)iPackets International Attends Several Mining Trade Shows and Receives
Tremendous Response for Its iPMine Mine-Safety Product

Watch This One Trade on Wednesday! Radar it Right Now..
_______________

Information within this email contains 4rward l00 king sta tements within
meaning of Section 27A of the Sec urities Act of nineteen thirty three and
Section 21B of the Se curities Exchange Act of nineteen thirty four. Any
statements that express or involve discussions with respect to predictions,
expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, goals, assumptions
future events or performance are not statements of historical fact and may
be 4rward 1o0king statements. 4rward looking statements are based on
ex pectations, es timates and pr ojections at the time the statements are
that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual
results or events to differ materially from those presently
featured Com pany is not a reporting company under the SEC Act of 1934 and
there is limited information available on the company. The Co-mpany has a
nominal ca sh position.It is an operating company. The company is going to
need financing. If that financing does not occur, the company may not be
able to continue as a going concern in which case you could lose your
in-vestment. The pu blisher of this new sletter does not represent that the
information contained in this  mes sage states all material facts or does
not omit a material fact necessary to make the statements therein not
misleading. All information provided within this e_ mail pertaining to
in-vesting, st 0cks, se curities must be understood as information provided
and not inv estment advice. Remember a thorough due diligence effort,
including a review of a company's filings when available, should be
completed  prior to in_vesting. The pub lisher of this news letter advises
all readers and subscribers to seek advice from a registered professional
securities representative before deciding to trade in st0cks featured
this e mail. None of the material within this report shall be construed as
any kind of in_vestment advice or solicitation. Many of these com panies
on the verge of bankruptcy. You can lose all your mony by inv esting in
st 0ck. The publisher of this new sletter is not a registered in-vestment
advis0r. Subscribers should not view information herein as legal, tax,
accounting or inve stment advice. In com pliance with the Securities Act of
nineteen thirty three, Section 17(b),The publisher of this newsletter is
contracted to receive fifteen th0 usand d0 l1ars from a third party, not an
off icer, dir ector or af filiate shar eh0lder for the ci rculation of this
report. Be aware of an inherent conflict of interest resulting from such
compensation due to the fact that this is a paid advertisement and is not
without bias. All factual information in this report was gathered from
public sources, including but not limited to  Co mpany Press Releases. Use
of the information in this e mail constitutes your acceptance of these
terms.