Subject: re: ATTENTION - News Update

From: "Tiffany Wall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 12: 1: 6 -0420

Remington Ventures Inc. Changes the $1.5 Trillion Daily Currency Exchange Market

Company: Remington Ventures Inc.
Symbol: RMVN
Last Price: $0.51
Short Term: $1.75
Long Term: $4.00 - $4.50

Remington Ventures is a publicly traded software company specializing in automated 
currency trading systems and artificial neural networks for the currency markets. 

Remington Ventures has been working on the development of new systems for the 
past 12 months that will change the face of Forex Trading or FX Market (Global
Currency Exchange). 

What is this Market?

A true 24-hour market, Forex trading begins each day in Sydney, and moves 
around the globe as the business day begins in each financial center, first to 
Tokyo, London, and New York. Unlike any other financial market, investors can 
respond to currency fluctuations caused by economic, social and political events 
at the time they occur - day or night. 

Here is What the Technology Does

Remington Ventures has developed a software system that automatically renders 
neural network predictions from real time data. This new system is continuously 
improving itself to isolate the most predictable and lucrative instrument(s) 
to trade. The system's neural network input database is designed so that the 
neural net actually chooses the instrument to trade as well as the trade parameters.

Some additional features of the their automated currency trading system is:

* Neural network pattern recognition
* Real time economic data input
* Automatic trading
* Proprietary input database structure
* Real time training and prediction
* Designed for single user deployment
* Selectable market and trading routines

A neural network is a software (or hardware) simulation of a biological brain 
(sometimes called Artificial Neural Network or "ANN"). The purpose of a neural 
network is to learn to recognize patterns in your data. Once the neural network 
has been trained on samples of your data, it can make predictions by detecting 
similar patterns in future data. Software that learns is truly "Artificial 
Intelligence". 

Remington Ventures takes the guesswork out of trading because we pre-train and 
maintain our Neural Networks for you.

Selectable market and trading routines are standardized protocols for prediction 
software built into the system to make it more competitive. These protocols enable 
the system to better identify and quickly execute trading opportunities in the 
market to generate higher profits for the trader.

So what does this mean?

This new system will change the market itself and push this company through the roof.
We are excited at the potential this company has and the direction it is set to take.

This new system was delivered by outsourced developers in November and is now in 
Operation. We are expecting full market announcements with their upcoming market plans
in early 2006.

At 51 cents this is a easy walk in for a company that can easily climb to the $4 range
with these new developments in the first quarter of 2006.

Check out there website and learn more about their system, but most of all get in on
this stock while the price is right.