Subject: Re: [OPSEC] I-D Action:draft-ietf-opsec-efforts-12.txt

From: "Smith, Donald" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 11:18:17 -0700

Given that opsec's charter is operational security of networks,
wouldn't nearly every draft coming out of the opsec group be listed in this rfc?
So shouldn't every draft listed here be in the opsec efforts draft?

https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/opsec/charter/

(coffee != sleep) & (!coffee == sleep)
 [email-masked]
________________________________________
From: [email-masked] [[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked] [[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2010 2:15 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [OPSEC] I-D Action:draft-ietf-opsec-efforts-12.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Operational Security Capabilities for IP Network Infrastructure Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Security Best Practices Efforts and Documents
        Author(s)       : C. Lonvick, D. Spak
        Filename        : draft-ietf-opsec-efforts-12.txt
        Pages           : 35
        Date            : 2010-05-13

This document provides a snapshot of the current efforts to define or
apply security requirements in various Standards Developing
Organizations (SDO).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-opsec-efforts-12.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

This communication is the property of Qwest and may contain confidential or
privileged information. Unauthorized use of this communication is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this communication
in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy
all copies of the communication and any attachments.