Subject: [OPSEC] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-gont-opsec-ip-options-filtering-01

From: Fernando Gont <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 19:52:45 -0300

Folks,

We have published a revision of our I-D "IP Options Filtering
Recommendations". It is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gont-opsec-ip-options-filtering-01

Publication of this document had been suggested at the Hiroshima IETF.
Version -00 had expired a while ago, and I decided to invest some time
and bring this document back to life. This time with much help from Ran
Atkinson, who is co-authoring this latest rev.

Any comments will be welcome.

Thanks!

Best regards,
Fernando

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-gont-opsec-ip-options-filtering-01
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 15:31:13 -0700 (PDT)
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-gont-opsec-ip-options-filtering-01.txt has
been successfully submitted by Fernando Gont and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:	 draft-gont-opsec-ip-options-filtering
Revision:	 01
Title:		 IP Options Filtering Recommendations
Creation_date:	 2011-04-27
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 26

Abstract:
This document document provides advice on the filtering of packets
based on the IP options they contain.  Additionally, it discusses the
operational and interoperability implications of such filtering.

The IETF Secretariat.