Subject: [OPSEC] Milestones between now and IETF83 in Paris

From: "Gunter Van de Velde (gvandeve)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 11:42:54 +0100

I copied this from the v6OPS alias.

As we are approaching the New Year and the halfway point between the
previous meeting and the next one, I thought it germain to enumerate the
milestones. The following are the relevant document submission and
scheduling milestones for IETF 83.

2012- 02-13 (Monday): Cutoff date for BOF proposal requests to Area
Directors at 17:00 PT (UTC -8). To request a BOF, please see
instructions on Requesting a BOF.

2012-02-23 (Thursday): Preliminary agenda published for comment.

2012-02-27 (Monday): Working Group Chair approval for initial document
(Version -00) submissions appreciated by 17:00 PT (UTC -8).

2012-03-02 (Friday): Final agenda to be published.

2012-03-05 (Monday): Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00)
submission by 17:00 PT (UTC -8), upload using IETF ID Submission Tool.

2012-03-12 (Monday): Internet Draft final submission cut-off by 17:00 PT
(UTC -7), upload using IETF ID Submission Tool.

2012-03-14 (Wednesday): Draft Working Group agendas due by 17:00 PT (UTC
-7), upload using IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool.

2012-03-25 - 2012-03-30: 83rd IETF Meeting in Paris, France.

G/