Subject: [OPSEC] IETF OPSEC WG Deliverables -

From: "Gunter Van de Velde (gvandeve)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 12:42:46 +0100

Dear all,

In an effort to re-energize the OPSEC WG, we have decided to drop any WG
item which has not been progressed or updated last 2 years, and at the
same time they will also be dropped from the OPSEC WG charter.

Thus, if your draft is NOT updated by the deadline of 12 March 2012
according the deadline mentioned at
https://www.ietf.org/meeting/cutoff-dates-2012.html#IETF83
<https://www.ietf.org/meeting/cutoff-dates-2012.html#IETF83>  then it
will be removed from the OPSEC charter.

It is a hard decision to take, however to keep the WG fresh and the
deliverables relevant for this current time, we believe we have to take
this action.

During IETF83 we will revise the charter with input from the WG.

In any case, please find here info if you have questions about OPSEC and
its charter:

http://tools.ietf.org/wg/opsec/ <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/opsec/> 

https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/opsec/charter/
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/opsec/charter/> 

Warren & Gunter

---

From: Fernando Gont <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 03:17:29 -0300

Folks,

What are the documents that are wg items, and that have not been updated
recently?

Thanks,
Fernando

On 03/05/2012 08:42 AM, Gunter Van de Velde (gvandeve) wrote:
> https://www.ietf.org/meeting/cutoff-dates-2012.html#IETF83then it will
> be removed from the OPSEC charter.
> 
>  
> 
> http://tools.ietf.org/wg/opsec/
> 
> _______________________________________________
> OPSEC mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/opsec

-- 
Fernando Gont
e-mail: [email-masked] || [email-masked]
PGP Fingerprint: 7809 84F5 322E 45C7 F1C9 3945 96EE A9EF D076 FFF1

---

From: "Gunter Van de Velde (gvandeve)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 10:39:05 +0100

Hi Fernando,

They can be found at:

Look at the Expired section:
draft-ietf-opsec-filter-caps  -09   2007-07-13   Expired 
 draft-ietf-opsec-framework  -05   2007-04-03   Expired 
 draft-ietf-opsec-infrastructure-security  -01   2007-04-10   Expired 
 draft-ietf-opsec-logging-caps  -04   2007-08-24   Expired 
 draft-ietf-opsec-misc-cap  -00   2006-02-22   Expired 
 draft-ietf-opsec-nmasc  -00   2006-03-01   Expired 
 draft-ietf-opsec-routing-capabilities  -03   2007-06-15   Expired

G/

-----Original Message-----
From: Fernando Gont [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Fernando Gont
Sent: dinsdag 6 maart 2012 7:17
To: Gunter Van de Velde (gvandeve)
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Ron Bonica
Subject: Re: [OPSEC] IETF OPSEC WG Deliverables -

Folks,

Thanks,
Fernando