Subject: [OPSEC] IETF OPSEC WG Deliverables - WG Deliverables clean-up plan

From: "Gunter Van de Velde (gvandeve)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 12:48:23 +0100

Send was quicker as the completing the title

Dear all,

In an effort to re-energize the OPSEC WG, we have decided to drop any WG
item which has not been progressed or updated last 2 years, and at the
same time they will also be dropped from the OPSEC WG charter.

Thus, if your draft is NOT updated by the deadline of 12 March 2012
according the deadline mentioned at
https://www.ietf.org/meeting/cutoff-dates-2012.html#IETF83
<https://www.ietf.org/meeting/cutoff-dates-2012.html#IETF83>  then it
will be removed from the OPSEC charter.

It is a hard decision to take, however to keep the WG fresh and the
deliverables relevant for this current time, we believe we have to take
this action.

During IETF83 we will revise the charter with input from the WG.

In any case, please find here info if you have questions about OPSEC and
its charter:

http://tools.ietf.org/wg/opsec/ <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/opsec/> 

https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/opsec/charter/
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/opsec/charter/> 

Warren & Gunter