Subject: [OPSEC] Agenda for IETF83 has been published

From: "Gunter Van de Velde (gvandeve)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 11:36:51 +0100

Please find the agenda @
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/83/agenda/agenda-83-opsec.html
<http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/83/agenda/agenda-83-opsec.html> 

Kindly be aware that OPSAWG has kindly donated 30 minutes of their slot
for OPSEC discussion. 

G/

---

From: "Panos Kampanakis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 13:36:46 -0400

Thank you.

Are there any remote attendance options?

Panos

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Gunter Van de Velde (gvandeve)
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2012 6:37 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [OPSEC] Agenda for IETF83 has been published

Please find the agenda @

Kindly be aware that OPSAWG has kindly donated 30 minutes of their slot for
OPSEC discussion. 

G/