Subject: [OPSEC] I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsec-icmp-filtering-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 09:42:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Operational Security Capabilities for IP Network Infrastructure Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Recommendations for filtering ICMP messages
	Author(s)       : Fernando Gont
                          Guillermo Gont
                          Carlos Pignataro
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsec-icmp-filtering-03.txt
	Pages           : 48
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   This document document provides advice on the filtering of ICMPv4 and
   ICMPv6 messages.  Additionaly, it discusses the operational and
   interoperability implications of such filtering.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-opsec-icmp-filtering-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-opsec-icmp-filtering-03.txt