Subject: [OPSEC] New I-D: Security Implications of IPv6 on IPv4 networks

From: Fernando Gont <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 07:19:08 -0300

Folks,

We've published a new IETF I-D entitled "Security Implications of IPv6
on IPv4 networks".

The I-D is available at:
<http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-gont-opsec-ipv6-implications-on-ipv4-nets-00.txt>

The Abstract of the I-D is:
---- cut here ----
   This document discusses the security implications of native IPv6
   support and IPv6 transition/co-existence technologies on "IPv4-only"
   networks, and describes possible mitigations for the aforementioned
   issues.
---- cut here ----

Any feedback will be very welcome.

Thanks!

Best regards,
-- 
Fernando Gont
e-mail: [email-masked] || [email-masked]
PGP Fingerprint: 7809 84F5 322E 45C7 F1C9 3945 96EE A9EF D076 FFF1