Subject: [OPSEC] Important dates for IETF84

From: "Gunter Van de Velde (gvandeve)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 10:58:44 +0200

Dear all,

Please find here a quick reminder of the important dates for IETF82:

*	2012-04-30 (Week of): IETF Online Registration opens.
*	2012-04-30 (Monday): Working Group and BOF scheduling begins. To
request a Working Group session, use the IETF Meeting Session Request
Tool <https://datatracker.ietf.org/cgi-bin/wg/wg_session_requester.cgi>
.
*	2012-06-04 (Monday): Cutoff date for requests to schedule
Working Group meetings at 17:00 PT (UTC -7). To request a Working Group
session, use the IETF Meeting Session Request Tool
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/cgi-bin/wg/wg_session_requester.cgi> .
*	2012-06-18 (Monday): Cutoff date for BOF proposal requests to
Area Directors at 17:00 PT (UTC -7). To request a BOF, please see
instructions on Requesting a BOF
<https://www.ietf.org/iesg/bof-procedures.html> .
*	2012-06-21 (Thursday): Cutoff date for Area Directors to approve
BOFs at 17:00 PT (UTC -7).
*	2012-06-28 (Thursday): Preliminary agenda published for comment.
*	2012-07-02 (Monday): Cutoff date for requests to reschedule
Working Group and BOF meetings 17:00 PT (UTC -7).
*	2012-07-02 (Monday): Working Group Chair approval for initial
document (Version -00) submissions appreciated by 17:00 PT (UTC -7).
*	2012-07-06 (Friday): Final agenda to be published.
*	2012-07-09 (Monday): Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document
(-00) submission by 17:00 PT (UTC -7), upload using IETF ID Submission
Tool <https://datatracker.ietf.org/submit/> .
*	2012-07-16 (Monday): Internet Draft final submission cut-off by
17:00 PT (UTC -7), upload using IETF ID Submission Tool
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/submit/> .
*	2012-07-18 (Wednesday): Draft Working Group agendas due by 17:00
PT (UTC -7), upload using IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/cgi-bin/wg/wg_proceedings.cgi> .
*	2012-07-20 (Friday): Early Bird registration and payment cut-off
at 17:00 PT (UTC -7).
*	2012-07-23 (Monday): Revised Working Group agendas due by 17:00
PT (UTC -7), upload using IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/cgi-bin/wg/wg_proceedings.cgi> .
*	2012-07-23 (Monday): Registration cancellation cut-off at 17:00
PT (UTC -7).
*	2012-07-27 (Friday): Final Pre-Registration and Pre-Payment
cut-off at 17:00 local meeting time.
*	2012-07-29 - 2012-08-03: 84th IETF Meeting in Vancouver, BC,
Canada.
*	2012-08-31 (Friday): Proceedings submission cutoff date by 17:00
PT (UTC -7), upload using IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/cgi-bin/wg/wg_proceedings.cgi> .
*	2012-09-19 (Wednesday): Proceedings submission corrections
cutoff date by 17:00 PT (UTC -7), upload usingIETF Meeting Materials
Management Tool
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/cgi-bin/wg/wg_proceedings.cgi> .

G/ & KK

OPSEC Chairs