Subject: [OPSEC] Fwd: [OPSAWG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-firewalls-00.txt

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 10:45:15 -0800

Heads-up on a new working group draft in opsawg that's likely to be
of interest to some folks involved with opsec.

Thanks,

Melinda

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [OPSAWG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-firewalls-00.txt
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 12:53:31 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
  This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area 
Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : On Firewalls in Internet Security
	Author(s)       : Fred Baker
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsawg-firewalls-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-06-12

Abstract:
    There is an ongoing discussion regarding the place of firewalls in
    security.  This note is intended to capture and try to make sense out
    of it.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-firewalls

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/submission.filename }}-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
OPSAWG mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/opsawg