Subject: [OPSEC] OPSEC IETF85 Call for Agenda Items

From: KK <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 15:44:30 -0700

Dear All,

If you have a draft you would like to discuss during IETF85, please send
your request for agenda time to the opsec chairs. Please include in the
request, the title and file name of the draft, the speakers name, and how
much time you would need.

We will prioritize drafts that are WG items, drafts that have been actively
discussed on the list, and other individual submissions in that order.

Please send in your agenda items to us by 22 October 2012. A few important
dates to note for document submission:

  2012-10-15 (Monday): Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00)
submission by UTC 24:00
  2012-10-22 (Monday): Internet Draft final submission cut-off by UTC 24:00

Regards,
KK, Gunter, Warren

---

From: KK <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 09:51:28 -0700

Dear All,

Just a reminder - Please send in your agenda items to us by 22 October 2012.

Also, please note - 2012-10-22 (Monday): Internet Draft final submission
cut-off by UTC 24:00

Thanks,
KK, Gunter, Warren

On Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 3:44 PM, KK <[email-masked]> wrote:

> We will prioritize drafts that are WG items, drafts that have been
> actively discussed on the list, and other individual submissions in that
> order.
>