Subject: [OPSEC] Draft Agenda for OPSEC @IETF85

From: KK <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 14:11:14 -0700

Hey Folks,

A draft agenda has been posted
here<http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/85/agenda/agenda-85-opsec>
.

"""

*Operational Security Capabilities for IP Network Infrastructure - IETF 85

        Friday, Nov 9, 0900 - 1100
        Room: Salon C
         -----------------------
         Administrivia, Agenda Bashing, 10 Minutes

        Using Only Link-Local Addressing Inside an IPv6 Network
         draft-ietf-opsec-lla-only<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsec-lla-only/>,
15 Minutes

        Operational Security Considerations for IPv6 Networks
        draft-ietf-opsec-v6<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsec-v6/>,
15 minutes

        BGP Operations and Security
         draft-jdurand-bgp-security<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jdurand-bgp-security/>,
20 Minutes

        Network Reconnaissance in IPv6 Networks
         draft-gont-opsec-ipv6-host-scanning<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gont-opsec-ipv6-host-scanning/>,
15 Minutes

        DHCPv6-Shield: Protecting Against Rogue DHCPv6 Servers
         draft-gont-opsec-dhcpv6-shield<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gont-opsec-dhcpv6-shield/>,
10 Minutes

        Virtual Private Network (VPN) traffic leakages in dual-stack
hosts/networks
         draft-gont-opsec-vpn-leakages<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gont-opsec-vpn-leakages/>,
15 Minutes

        Passive IP addresses
         draft-baker-opsec-passive-ip-address<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-baker-opsec-passive-ip-address/>,
15 minutes

"""*
*
Regards,*
*KK, Gunter, Warren

*