Subject: OSPF convergence drafts under consideration in the BMWG WG

From: Acee Lindem <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 06:31:30 -0500

The Benchmarking Methodology WG (BMWG) is currently reviewing I-Ds that
address the benchmarking of OSPF convergence in a lab environment.

Interested parties will find the related Internet-Drafts here:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-ospfconv-term-02.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-ospfconv-intraarea-03.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-ospfconv-applicability-01.txt

Discussion can be found on the BMWG mailing list and its archive:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/bmwg/current/maillist.html

Your commentary posted to [email-masked] is welcome.

--
Acee

---

From: Acee Lindem <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 06:33:33 -0500

Actually I checked the BMWG archives and a WG last call has been
issued. The last call period ends February 28th, 2003.

--
Acee