Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-mirtorabi-ospfv3-af-00.txt

From: Sina Mirtorabi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 14:49:35 -0800

Folks

This draft introduce the support of address-family in OSPFv3, your
comments are welcome

Thanks
Sina

---

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

        Title           : Support of address families in OSPFv3
        Author(s)       : S. Mirtorabi, M. Barnes, A. Roy
        Filename        : draft-mirtorabi-ospfv3-af-00.txt
        Pages           : 7
        Date            : 2003-2-14

This document describes an extensible mechanism to support Address
Families in OSPFv3. One undefined field in the Router-LSA is used to
define the address-families on a link. A router may participate in
multiple address families on different links. This information needs to
be advertised so that only applicable link are used in the SPF
calculation when building an address family specific shortest path tree.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mirtorabi-ospfv3-af-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the
message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
        "get draft-mirtorabi-ospfv3-af-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
        [email-masked].
In the body type:
        "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-mirtorabi-ospfv3-af-00.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
        MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
        feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
        command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
        a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail
readers
        exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
        "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
        up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
        how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-mirtorabi-ospfv3-af-00.txt