Subject: Re: progress summary of my last set of comments

From: Don Goodspeed <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 18:41:29 -0400

All,

So then, to summarize the results of the last two days of email
chain (see inline notes):

> Dan and all,
>
> Couple of things from my second review that I don't know if we
> want to address or not:
> 1. Configuration of a TE metric at the interface level (like ISIS).
<don> All TE items to be moved to separate MIB

> 2. Text regarding the issue that some SNMP agents may not be
> able to query the largest size of the ospfLsdbAdvertisement attribute.
<don> Text to be added.

> 3. Adding new error codes to ospfConfigErrorType: invalidLength
> (actual packet size did not match)
<don> Will not be added.

> , duplicateRouterIdReceived.
<don> In progress to be added.

> 4. Is it permitted (I can't remember) to add a single var-bind
> to a previously defined notification. If it is, can I suggest
> adding new attributes for ospfIfEventType and ospfNbrEventType
> to the IfStateChange and NbrStateChange traps?
<don> Being investigated if this is allowed.

Thanks for all your comments,
Don

_______________________________________________
Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com
The most personalized portal on the Web!

---

From: Acee Lindem <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 22:06:00 -0400

Don,

I believe this is consistent with my interpretation of the
discussions.

Thanks,
Acee

--
Acee