Subject: RFC 1583 - TOS support

From: Krishna Rao <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 06:07:25 -0000

Hi,
Suppose an LSA (for example AS Ext LSA) has TOS_0 metric
advertised as LS_INFINITY while TOS_1 metric is valid( say 20).

Should this LSA be considered for As Ext Route calculation ??

Probably not, since TOS_0 path is unreachable, does it
make sense to calculates paths for other TOS's ???

thanks,
Krishna
_______________________________________________________________________
Odomos - the only  mosquito protection outside 4 walls -
Click here to know more!
http://r.rediff.com/r?http://clients.rediff.com/odomos/Odomos.htm&&odomos&&wn

---

From: Acee Lindem <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 10:12:48 -0400

Krisha,
You should be looking at RFC 2328. TOS support has been
deprecated.

--
Acee