Subject: OSPF Graceful Restart Implementation Report

From: Acee Lindem <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 16:20:39 -0400

I'm pulling together an implementation report for
draft-ietf-ospf-hitless-restart-07.txt. If you have implemented the
subject draft, please answer the questionaire below. Note that I
do NOT intend to make vendor names public and will not use the
information for any purposes other than the report.

     Vendor:     ________________________

     Product(s): ________________________________________

     Shipped (yes/no): __________________________________

     Largest Deployment _________________________________

     This may be very hard to gauge since it is hard to say whether
     or not a particular customer is using it.

     Planned Restart (yes/no): ____

     Unplanned Restart (yes/no): ____

     Interoperability Tested with: ______________________

     Strict LSA Checking (yes/no/configurable): _________

     By this I mean do you terminate helper mode when there is
     a change to any router that will be flooded to the restarting
     router.

     Additional Extensions: _____________________________

     This would include additional delays for route redistribution,
     BGP convergence, etc.

Thanks,
---
Acee