Subject: [OSPF] Fwd: [CCAMP] WG Last Call: g709-framework, g709-info-model, ospf-g709v3, signaling-g709v3

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 11:52:52 -0400

OSPF WG,
	My apologies for the late notice.   The enclosed LC is ongoing
in the CCAMP WG.  Please note that the 3rd document covers extensions
GMPLS OSPF TE and may be of interest to the WG.  Comments should be
sent to CCAMP (and cross posted to OSPF if really needed.)

Much thanks,
Lou

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [CCAMP] WG Last Call: g709-framework, g709-info-model,
ospf-g709v3, signaling-g709v3
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2012 16:47:41 -0400
From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
To: CCAMP <[email-masked]>

This mail begins a two week working group last call on:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-g709-framework-09
(Informational)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-g709-info-model-04
(Informational)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ospf-g709v3-03
(Standards Track)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-signaling-g709v3-04
(Standards Track)

This working group last call ends on October 22.  Comments should be
sent to the CCAMP mailing list.  Please remember to include the
technical basis for any comments.

Please note that we're still missing a few IPR statements, and look
for these to come in during the LC period.  Any forthcoming publication
request will be delayed by late IPR statements/disclosures.

Thank you,
Lou (and Deborah)
_______________________________________________
CCAMP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ccamp