Subject: [OSPF] OSPF WG Document Status

From: Acee Lindem <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 20:47:22 +0000

Since we are not meeting, I thought I'd post the promised document status: 

    No new RFCs 

    Documents in IESG Review: 

       - OSPF Hybrid Broadcast and P2MP Interface Type
         draft-ietf-ospf-hybrid-bcast-and-p2mp-05.txt (AD Follow-up Needed)

       - Hiding Transit-only Networks in OSPF
         draft-ietf-ospf-prefix-hiding-05.txt (Revision needed) 

    Documents Recently Completing WG Last Call: 

        - OSPF Stub Router Advertisement
          draft-ietf-ospf-rfc3137bis-02

        - Routing for IPv4-embedded IPv6 Packets
          draft-ietf-ospf-ipv4-embedded-ipv6-routing-05

        - OSPFv3 Instance ID Registry Update
          draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-iid-registry-update-00

     Documents Requiring Revision:

        - Security Extension for OSPFv2 when using Manual Key Management
          draft-ietf-ospf-security-extension-manual-keying-03

     Documents Requiring WG Discussion and Last Call: 

        - Use of the OSPF-MANET Interface in Single-Hop Broadcast Networks
          draft-ietf-ospf-manet-single-hop-or-00

     Documents Requiring Interest Discussion, implementation, or at 
        least intention to implement:

         - OSPF Traffic Engineering (TE) Metric Extensions
           draft-ietf-ospf-te-metric-extensions-01.txt

         - OSPF Transport Instance Extensions
           draft-ietf-ospf-transport-instance-09.txt

      New WG Documents:

         - OSPFv3 Auto-Configuration
           draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-autoconfig-00.txt (Already implementations) 

      Individual drafts requiring Discussion: 

         - OSPF Topology-Transparent Zone - draft-chen-ospf-ttz-03.txt
         - Applicability of OSPF Topology-Transparent Zone - draft-chen-ospf-ttz-app-01.txt
         - OSPF Incremental Link State Database Synchronization - draft-retana-ospf-ils-01

      Individual drafts requiring presentation/discussion (Targets for Orlando):

          - Service Distribution using OSPF
            draft-pillay-esnault-ospf-service-distribution-01
          - Flow Specification Extensions to OSPF Protocol
            draft-shrivastava-ospf-flow-spec-00

Thanks,
Acee and Abhay