Subject: [OSPF] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ospf-yang-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 11:20:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Open Shortest Path First IGP of the IETF.

        Title           : Yang Data Model for OSPF Protocol
        Authors         : Derek Yeung
                          Yingzhen Qu
                          Jeffrey Zhang
                          Ing-Wher Chen
                          Acee Lindem
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ospf-yang-07.txt
	Pages           : 99
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to configure
   and manage OSPF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ospf-yang-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ospf-yang-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/