Subject: [OSPF] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ospf-te-link-attr-reuse-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2017 07:23:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Open Shortest Path First IGP WG of the IETF.

        Title           : OSPFv2 Link Traffic Engineering (TE) Attribute Reuse
        Authors         : Peter Psenak
                          Acee Lindem
                          Les Ginsberg
                          Wim Henderickx
                          Jeff Tantsura
                          Hannes Gredler
                          John Drake
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ospf-te-link-attr-reuse-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2017-08-22

Abstract:
   Various link attributes have been defined in OSPFv2 in the context of
   the MPLS Traffic Engineering (TE) and GMPLS.  Many of these link
   attributes can be used for purposes other than MPLS Traffic
   Engineering or GMPLS.  This documents defines how to distribute such
   attributes in OSPFv2 for applications other than MPLS Traffic
   Engineering or GMPLS purposes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-te-link-attr-reuse/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ospf-te-link-attr-reuse-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ospf-te-link-attr-reuse-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ospf-te-link-attr-reuse-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/