Subject: [OSPF] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-extensions-22.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 03:44:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Open Shortest Path First IGP WG of the IETF.

        Title           : OSPF Extensions for Segment Routing
        Authors         : Peter Psenak
                          Stefano Previdi
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Hannes Gredler
                          Rob Shakir
                          Wim Henderickx
                          Jeff Tantsura
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-extensions-22.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2017-11-27

Abstract:
   Segment Routing (SR) allows a flexible definition of end-to-end paths
   within IGP topologies by encoding paths as sequences of topological
   sub-paths, called "segments".  These segments are advertised by the
   link-state routing protocols (IS-IS and OSPF).

   This draft describes the OSPF extensions required for Segment
   Routing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-extensions/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-extensions-22
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-extensions-22

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-extensions-22

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Acee Lindem (acee)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 11:57:02 +0000

The only change in this version is to update the IANA IGP Algorithm Type
registry name based on our discussions.

Thanks,
Acee 

On 11/27/17, 6:44 AM, "OSPF on behalf of [email-masked]"
<[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>OSPF mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ospf

---

From: Peter Psenak <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 13:02:28 +0100

Hi Acee,

there is one more change.

TLV type for the SRMS Preference TLV was changed from 13 to 15, as value 
13 was taken by "Tunnel Encapsulations".

thanks,
Peter

On 27/11/17 12:57 , Acee Lindem (acee) wrote:
> .

---

From: "Acee Lindem (acee)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 12:09:38 +0000

Thanks Peter - I missed this one in my look at the new revision.
Acee 

On 11/27/17, 7:02 AM, "Peter Psenak (ppsenak)" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>>>https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-extensi
>>>on
>>> s/
>>>
>>>https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-ex
>>>te
>>> nsions-22
>>>
>>>https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-extens
>>>io
>>> ns-22
>>>
>>>