Subject: [OSPF] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-msd-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2017 15:36:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Open Shortest Path First IGP WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Signaling  MSD (Maximum SID Depth) using OSPF
        Authors         : Jeff Tantsura
                          Uma Chunduri
                          Sam Aldrin
                          Peter Psenak
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-msd-08.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-12-14

Abstract:
   This document proposes a way to signal Maximum SID Depth (MSD)
   supported by a node at node and/or link granularity by an OSPF
   Router.  In a Segment Routing (SR) enabled network a centralized
   controller that programs SR tunnels needs to know the MSD supported
   by the head-end at node and/or link granularity to impose the SID
   stack of an appropriate depth.  MSD is relevant to the head-end of a
   SR tunnel or Binding-SID anchor node where Binding-SID expansions
   might result in creation of a new SID stack.  Here the term OSPF
   means both OSPFv2 and OSPFv3.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-msd/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-msd-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-msd-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-msd-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/