Subject: [OSPF] Genart telechat review of draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-extensions-22

From: Dan Romascanu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2017 08:41:10 -0800

Reviewer: Dan Romascanu
Review result: Ready

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your
document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-extensions-22
Reviewer: Dan Romascanu
Review Date: 2017-12-05
IETF LC End Date: 2017-10-13
IESG Telechat date: 2017-12-14

Summary: Ready

A useful and well-written document. It requires previous reading and
understanding of OSPF, SPRING and other routing work. It is Ready for
publication. My initial review included a few minor requests for
clarifications. Most of these were addressed with text changes or additions.

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: