Subject: [payload] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-payload-rtp-g718-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 May 2011 11:15:03 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Payloads Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : RTP Payload Format for G.718 Speech/Audio
    Author(s)     : G. Zorn, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-payload-rtp-g718-00.txt
    Pages         : 27
    Date          : 2011-04-23
    
   This document specifies the Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP)
   payload format for the Embedded Variable Bit-Rate (EV-VBR) speech/
   audio codec, specified in ITU-T G.718.  A media type registration for
   this RTP payload format is also included.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-payload-rtp-g718-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.