Subject: [payload] I-D Action: draft-ietf-payload-rtp-sbc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 06:53:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Payloads Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTP Payload Format for Bluetooth&#39;s SBC audio codec
	Author(s)       : Christian Hoene
                          Frans de Bont
	Filename        : draft-ietf-payload-rtp-sbc-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2011-06-14

   This document specifies a Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) payload
   format to be used for the low complexity subband codec (SBC), which
   is the mandatory audio codec of the Advanced Audio Distribution
   Profile (A2DP) Specification written by the Bluetooth(r) Special
   Interest Group (SIG). The payload format is designed to be able to
   interoperate with existing Bluetooth A2DP devices, to provide high
   streaming audio quality, interactive audio transmission over the
   internet, and ultra-low delay coding for jam sessions on the
   internet. This document contains also a media type registration
   which specifies the use of the RTP payload format.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-payload-rtp-sbc-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-payload-rtp-sbc-00.txt