Subject: [payload] I-D Action: draft-ietf-payload-rtp-howto-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 14:24:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Payloads Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : How to Write an RTP Payload Format
	Author(s)       : Magnus Westerlund
	Filename        : draft-ietf-payload-rtp-howto-01.txt
	Pages           : 57
	Date            : 2011-07-11

   This document contains information on how to best write an RTP
   payload format.  It provides reading tips, design practices, and
   practical tips on how to produce an RTP payload format specification
   quickly and with good results.  A template is also included with
   instructions that can be used when writing an RTP payload format.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-payload-rtp-howto-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-payload-rtp-howto-01.txt

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 23:32:50 +0200

Hi,

This updates main change is a media scalability section that has been
contributed by Thomas Schierl, then banged up a bit by me.

The rest is an editing pass and an attempt to resolve some open issues.
See other email for issues requiring discussion.

Diff:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-payload-rtp-howto-01

I would very much appreciate some feedback so we can conclude this I-D
and request publication of it.

Cheers

Magnus

On 2011-07-11 23:24, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> I-D-Announce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
> Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
> or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
> 

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------