Subject: [payload] I-D Action: draft-ietf-payload-vp8-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 15:26:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Payloads Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTP Payload Format for VP8 Video
	Author(s)       : Patrik Westin
                          Henrik F Lundin
                          Michael Glover
                          Justin Uberti
                          Frank Galligan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-payload-vp8-01.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2011-07-11

   This memo describes an RTP payload format for the VP8 video codec.
   The payload format has wide applicability, as it supports
   applications from low bit-rate peer-to-peer usage, to high bit-rate
   video conferences.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-payload-vp8-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-payload-vp8-01.txt