Subject: [payload] Updated AVTcore agenda - new slot for multiplexing RTP for broweser based RTC

From: Roni Even <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 16:21:01 +0300

Hi,

We apologize for the last minute change. 

The topic of "Multiplexing of Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP) Traffic for
Browser based Real-Time Communications (RTC)" proposed in
draft-rosenberg-rtcweb-rtpmux-00 caused a long discussion in RTCweb mailing
list and the feeling is that it should be also discussed in AVTcore.  Magnus
has started a thread on the AVTcore list.
In order to have a time slot we moved the payload WG status presentation to
the AVText slot which will be on Wednesday afternoon. 
We had to remove the mprtp presentation based on low discussion on the
mailing list. We may have one slide on mprtp during the chair status
 
Please review the above draft, I recommend also to look at
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-perkins-rtcweb-rtp-usage-02 
 
Thanks
Roni Even