Subject: [payload] RFC 6262 on RTP Payload Format for IP-MR Speech Codec

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 12:12:07 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6262

        Title:      RTP Payload Format for IP-MR 
                    Speech Codec 
        Author:     S. Ikonin
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       August 2011
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      19
        Characters: 39511
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-avt-rtp-ipmr-15.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6262.txt

This document specifies the payload format for packetization of
SPIRIT IP-MR encoded speech signals into the Real-time Transport
Protocol (RTP).  The payload format supports transmission of multiple
frames per packet and introduces redundancy for robustness against
packet loss and bit errors.  [STANDARDS-TRACK]

This document is a product of the Audio/Video Transport Payloads Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC