Subject: [payload] WGLC on draft-ietf-avt-rtp-evrc-nw-03

From: Roni Even <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 14:49:11 +0300

Hi,

I would like to start a Working Group Last Call on
draft-ietf-avt-rtp-evrc-nw-03
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-evrc-nw-03>  , RTP payload
format for Enhanced Variable Rate Narrowband-Wideband Codec  (EVRC-NW)

The WGLC will end on September 9, 2011

Please review the draft and send comments to the list.

Roni Even

Payload co-chair

---

From: Roni Even <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 14:05:04 +0300

Please review

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Roni Even
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2011 2:49 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [payload] WGLC on draft-ietf-avt-rtp-evrc-nw-03

Hi,

 

Roni Even

Payload co-chair

---

From: Roni Even <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 14:34:35 +0300

Hi,

I reviewed the draft and have some comments.

1.       It looks to me that this draft updates RFC3558 similar to RFC 4788
and RFC 5188.  It should be referenced in the header and in the text

2.       In section 6 first paragraph why not reference 3788 where ToC is
defined.

3.       In second 9 in the registration template you have sendmode
deprecated. This is strange since this registration is a new registration so
there is nothing to deprecate . If you want to state that this optional
parameter that is used in other EVRC modes is not used, please do it in
another section and not in the registration section.

4.       In section 9 in the published specification you mention RFC3558
without a reference. I think that this document need also to be specified
since it defines the RTP header and the usage.

5.       In section 9 in the author field add your email address

6.      In section 9  change controller should be " IETF Audio/Video
Transport working group delegated from the IESG."

7.      In section 13 how is "mode-set-recv" used in declarative SDP since
it is a decoder capability and not an encoder one.

Thanks

Roni Even 

Hi,

 

Roni Even

Payload co-chair