Subject: [payload] Last Call: <draft-ietf-payload-rtp-klv-02.txt> (RTP Payload Format for SMPTE 336M Encoded Data) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 12:14:51 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Audio/Video Transport Payloads
WG (payload) to consider the following document:
- 'RTP Payload Format for SMPTE 336M Encoded Data'
  <draft-ietf-payload-rtp-klv-02.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-01-27. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies the payload format for packetization of KLV
   (Key-Length-Value) Encoded Data, as defined by the Society of Motion
   Picture and Television Engineers (SMPTE) in SMPTE 336M, into the
   Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP).

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-payload-rtp-klv/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-payload-rtp-klv/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.