Subject: [payload] I-D Action: draft-ietf-avt-rtp-evrc-nw-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 21:25:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Payloads Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTP payload format for Enhanced Variable Rate Narrowband-Wideband Codec (EVRC-NW)
	Author(s)       : Zheng Fang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avt-rtp-evrc-nw-06.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2012-02-22

   This document specifies real-time transport protocol (RTP) payload
   formats to be used for the Enhanced Variable Rate Narrowband-Wideband
   Codec (EVRC-NW).  Three media type registrations are included for
   EVRC-NW RTP payload formats.  In addition, a file format is specified
   for transport of EVRC-NW speech data in storage mode applications
   such as e-mail.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-evrc-nw-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-evrc-nw-06.txt

---

From: "Fang, Zheng" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 05:52:25 +0000

Hi all,

I just submitted a new version of this draft. Changes from version 05 to 06:

1) Adopted changes proposed by Chung-Cheung:

    - Clarification on the usage of the "mode-set-recv" SDP attribute and the MMM field in RTP payload header.

- Add a new section (Section 11) to define the mode change request/response behavior.

2) Fix a typo "prefers"->"prefers" in Section 10.

Diff can be found at http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-avt-rtp-evrc-nw-06.txt

Thanks,

Zheng

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2012 9:25 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [payload] I-D Action: draft-ietf-avt-rtp-evrc-nw-06.txt

                Author(s)       : Zheng Fang

                Pages           : 32

                Date            : 2012-02-22

   such as e-mail.

_______________________________________________

payload mailing list

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/payload