Subject: [payload] I-D Action: draft-ietf-payload-rtp-klv-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2012 11:56:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Payloads Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTP Payload Format for SMPTE 336M Encoded Data
	Author(s)       : J. Downs
                          J. Arbeiter
	Filename        : draft-ietf-payload-rtp-klv-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-02-01

   This document specifies the payload format for packetization of KLV
   (Key-Length-Value) Encoded Data, as defined by the Society of Motion
   Picture and Television Engineers (SMPTE) in SMPTE 336M, into the
   Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-payload-rtp-klv-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-payload-rtp-klv-03.txt