Subject: [payload] I-D Action: draft-ietf-avt-rtp-isac-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 04:56:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Payloads Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTP Payload Format for the iSAC Codec
	Author(s)       : Tina le Grand
                          Paul E. Jones
                          Pascal Huart
                          Harald Alvestrand
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avt-rtp-isac-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-04-17

   iSAC is a proprietary wideband speech and audio codec developed by
   Global IP Solutions, suitable for use in Voice over IP applications.
   This document describes the payload format for iSAC generated bit
   streams within a Real-Time Protocol (RTP) packet.  Also included here
   are the necessary details for the use of iSAC with the Session
   Description Protocol (SDP).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-isac-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-isac-01.txt