Subject: [payload] RFC 6597 on RTP Payload Format for Society of Motion Picture and Television Engineers (SMPTE) ST 336 Encoded Data

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 16:48:23 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6597

        Title:      RTP Payload Format for Society 
                    of Motion Picture and Television Engineers 
                    (SMPTE) ST 336 Encoded Data 
        Author:     J. Downs, Ed.,
                    J. Arbeiter, Ed.
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       April 2012
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      13
        Characters: 27339
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-payload-rtp-klv-04.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6597.txt

This document specifies the payload format for packetization of KLV
(Key-Length-Value) Encoded Data, as defined by the Society of Motion
Picture and Television Engineers (SMPTE) in SMPTE ST 336, into the
Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP).  [STANDARDS-TRACK]

This document is a product of the Audio/Video Transport Payloads Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC