Subject: [payload] ISAC draft, ready for WG last call

From: Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 12:24:51 +0200

I guess most people have forgotten about this, but still, we should be 
able to close off one more dangling draft... I have now completed adding 
a description of superwideband mode to this draft, with the help of my 
new co-author Turaj Shabestary.

I think this should be ready for last call and IANA registration.
Over to the chairs....

                  Harald

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-avt-rtp-isac-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Harald Alvestrand and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-ietf-avt-rtp-isac
Revision:        02
Title:           RTP Payload Format for the iSAC Codec
Creation date:   2012-10-18
WG ID:           payload
Number of pages: 14
URL: http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-isac-02.txt 
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-isac-02.txt>
Status: http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-isac 
<http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-isac>
Htmlized: http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-isac-02 
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-isac-02>
Diff: http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-avt-rtp-isac-02 
<http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-avt-rtp-isac-02>

Abstract:
    iSAC is a proprietary wideband speech and audio codec developed by
    Global IP Solutions (now part of Google), suitable for use in Voice
    over IP applications.  This document describes the payload format for
    iSAC generated bit streams within a Real-Time Protocol (RTP) packet.
    Also included here are the necessary details for the use of iSAC with
    the Session Description Protocol (SDP).