Subject: [payload] I-D Action: draft-ietf-avt-rtp-isac-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 03:22:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Payloads Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTP Payload Format for the iSAC Codec
	Author(s)       : Tina le Grand
                          Paul E. Jones
                          Pascal Huart
                          Turaj Zakizadeh Shabestary
                          Harald Alvestrand
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avt-rtp-isac-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-10-18

Abstract:
   iSAC is a proprietary wideband speech and audio codec developed by
   Global IP Solutions (now part of Google), suitable for use in Voice
   over IP applications.  This document describes the payload format for
   iSAC generated bit streams within a Real-Time Protocol (RTP) packet.
   Also included here are the necessary details for the use of iSAC with
   the Session Description Protocol (SDP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-isac

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-isac-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-avt-rtp-isac-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/