Subject: [payload] I-D Action: draft-ietf-payload-rtp-howto-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 06:33:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Payloads Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : How to Write an RTP Payload Format
	Author(s)       : Magnus Westerlund
	Filename        : draft-ietf-payload-rtp-howto-03.txt
	Pages           : 51
	Date            : 2013-04-12

Abstract:
   This document contains information on how to best write an RTP
   payload format.  It provides reading tips, design practices, and
   practical tips on how to produce an RTP payload format specification
   quickly and with good results.  A template is also included with
   instructions that can be used when writing an RTP payload format.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-payload-rtp-howto

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-payload-rtp-howto-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-payload-rtp-howto-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 15:37:18 +0200

WG,

Sorry for being tardy in updating this document. I have finally done a
rewrite of the text on security consideration, especially the template
text. I now intended to request review of this from the sec-dir and SEC
ADs if they think this works.

I have also done a complete review and taken care of any detected
published documents, concluded WG and other things that has changed
since last years submission.

If the security considerations are okay I do think this document is
ready for publications. I would really appreciate if some could take the
time to review it and see if they agree that it is ready for WG last call.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

On 2013-04-12 15:33, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> payload mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/payload
> 
> 

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------