Subject: [payload] I-D Action: draft-ietf-payload-rtp-howto-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2013 04:34:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Payloads Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : How to Write an RTP Payload Format
	Author(s)       : Magnus Westerlund
	Filename        : draft-ietf-payload-rtp-howto-04.txt
	Pages           : 51
	Date            : 2013-06-03

Abstract:
   This document contains information on how to best write an RTP
   payload format.  It provides reading tips, design practices, and
   practical tips on how to produce an RTP payload format specification
   quickly and with good results.  A template is also included with
   instructions that can be used when writing an RTP payload format.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-payload-rtp-howto

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-payload-rtp-howto-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-payload-rtp-howto-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 13:43:21 +0200

WG,

This update is to address some comments Colin Perkins sent to me. The
result is that the security overview in this document has been shorten
and more emphasis on the RTP Security Options placed. It also has some
more ALF discussion in the context of Video. More discussion of the Top
media type Application, including reference to ongoing congestion
control work with circuit breaker and RMCAT WG. Finally some more
discussion of Media Type Parameters in the context of IANA sections.

Cheers

Magnus

On 2013-06-03 13:34, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> I-D-Announce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
> Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
> or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
> 
> 

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------