Subject: [payload] WGLC on draft-ietf-payload-melpe-02

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2016 09:23:58 +0300

Hi,

I would like to start a WGLC on
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-payload-melpe-02  , RTP Payload
Format for MELPe Codec

The WGLC will end on August 9th , 2016

Please review the draft and send comments to the list.

For the draft authors;  Are you aware of any IPR that applies to
draft-ietf-payload-melpe-02? 

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules?

The above question is needed for the document write-up when sent to
publication.

Thanks

Roni Even

Payload  co-chair

---

From: "Victor Demjanenko, Ph.D." <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2016 14:21:21 -0400

Hi Roni,

We do not know of any IP related to packing MELPe speech coded data into RTP
frames as proposed by our draft-ietf-payload-melpe-02.  

There may be IPR claims regarding the MELPe speech coder itself but as we
understand that speech coder IPR is not relevant for the purposes of our
draft

Regards,

Victor Demjanenko, Ph.D.

Associate

VOCAL Technologies, Ltd.

From: Roni Even [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2016 2:24 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: WGLC on draft-ietf-payload-melpe-02

Hi,

 

Thanks

Roni Even

Payload  co-chair