Subject: [payload] Alexey Melnikov's No Objection on draft-ietf-payload-rtp-ancillary-10: (with COMMENT)

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2017 03:44:24 -0700

Alexey Melnikov has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-payload-rtp-ancillary-10: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-payload-rtp-ancillary/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

This is generally a well written document.

As the media type registration template in Section 3.1 is supposed to be self
contained (it will be posted to IANA website as a web page), it should define
(or point to) ABNF for different parameters and specify that some parameters
(e.g. DID_SDID) can be repeated multiple times. I can find this information in
Section 4, so please add references to section 4 in the template.