Subject: [PCN] PCN meeting in Paris?

From: Steven Blake <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 01:18:40 -0500

Hi,

Is there any interest in a PCN WG meeting in Paris?  If so, please
indicate if you will attend and suggest agenda items.  

All of the chartered drafts are (finally!) at the IESG or moved to
another working group, so IMO there is not much to discuss except
potential future work.  Before the IESG would agree to recharter the PCN
working group, I'm sure that they would want to know whether there are
any PCN implementations under way or deployed, and the extent of
operator interest in deploying PCN.  So I suggest that the working group
discuss these questions on the list before proposing another WG session.

Regards,

// Steve

---

From: Michael Menth <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 12:49:52 +0100

Hi Steve,

I will be in Paris and I think it's good to have such a meeting to sort 
out issues face-to-face.

As PCN seems problematic with multipath routing and multipath routing 
seems widely deployed, I'd like to discuss again about a solution that 
most probably works well in the presence of multipath routing, at least 
with RSVP end-to-end signalling. If that is of interest, this may be 
carried out in tsvwg, for instance.

It might also be good to talk about some signalling issues.

Kind regards,

     Michael

Am 19.01.2012 07:18, schrieb Steven Blake:
> _______________________________________________
> PCN mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pcn

-- 
Prof. Dr. habil. Michael Menth
University of Tuebingen
Faculty of Science
Department of Computer Science
Chair of Communication Networks
Sand 13, 72076 Tuebingen, Germany
phone: (+49)-7071/29-70505
fax: (+49)-7071/29-5220
mailto:[email-masked]
http://kn.inf.uni-tuebingen.de

---

From: Steven Blake <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 00:36:50 -0500

> discuss these questions on the list before proposing another WG session.

FYI - I requested a 1.5 hour meeting slot in Paris.  We still need to
discuss a meeting agenda.

Regards,

// Steve