Subject: [PCN] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pcn-cl-edge-behaviour-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 06:55:40 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Congestion and Pre-Congestion Notification Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : PCN Boundary Node Behaviour for the Controlled Load (CL) Mode of Operation
    Author(s)     : A. Charny, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-pcn-cl-edge-behaviour
    Pages         : 34 
    Date          : July 6, 2009 
    
   Pre-congestion notification (PCN) is a means for protecting the
   quality of service for inelastic traffic admitted to a Diffserv
   domain.  The overall PCN architecture is described in RFC 5559.  This
   memo is one of a series describing possible boundary node behaviours
   for a PCN-domain.  The behaviour described here is that for a form of
   measurement-based load control using three PCN marking states, not-
   marked, threshold-marked, and excess-traffic-marked.  This behaviour
   is known informally as the Controlled Load (CL) PCN-boundary-node
   behaviour.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pcn-cl-edge-behaviour-13.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.