Subject: [PCN] WGLC for draft-ietf-pcn-sm-edge-behaviour-12 and draft-ietf-pcn-cl-edge-behaviour-14

From: Steven Blake <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2012 22:19:20 -0400

OK folks, let's wrap this up.  Please send comments to the list on

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pcn-sm-edge-behaviour-12

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pcn-cl-edge-behaviour-14

by this Friday April 13.

Thanks,

// Steve

---

From: Steven Blake <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 22:58:07 -0400

> http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pcn-cl-edge-behaviour-14

I didn't see any comments.  In this case I will consider that unanimous
consent.

Martin, as shephard I believe these draft versions address all
outstanding comments in the IESG.

Regards,

// Steve

---

From: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 12:04:19 +0200

Steve,

> outstanding comments in the IESG.

Ok, all PCN drafts are on my work list for this week.

   Martin

-- 
IETF Transport Area Director

[email-masked]

NEC Laboratories Europe - Network Research Division NEC Europe Limited
Registered Office: NEC House, 1 Victoria Road, London W3 6BL
Registered in England 283