Subject: [PCN] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pcn-sm-edge-behaviour-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2012 17:18:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Congestion and Pre-Congestion Notification Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : PCN Boundary Node Behaviour for the Single Marking (SM) Mode of Operation
	Author(s)       : Anna Charny
                          Georgios Karagiannis
                          Michael Menth
                          Tom Taylor
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pcn-sm-edge-behaviour-12.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2012-04-05

   Pre-congestion notification (PCN) is a means for protecting the
   quality of service for inelastic traffic admitted to a Diffserv
   domain.  The overall PCN architecture is described in RFC 5559.  This
   memo is one of a series describing possible boundary node behaviours
   for a PCN-domain.  The behaviour described here is that for a form of
   measurement-based load control using two PCN marking states, not-
   marked, and excess-traffic-marked.  This behaviour is known
   informally as the Single Marking (SM) PCN-boundary-node behaviour.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pcn-sm-edge-behaviour-12.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pcn-sm-edge-behaviour-12.txt

---

From: Tom Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2012 20:23:58 -0400

As I indicated I would in my previous note, I have updated the SM 
document once more to fix the issue we discussed this morning and a 
couple of editorial items. That should finish work on both CL and SM. I 
have noted three typos in the CL document, to fix in AUTH48.

Martin, I put out a note detailing the changes in the latest version of 
the CL document, but forgot to address you directly. Let me know if you 
need a copy of the note.

Tom Taylor