Subject: [Perc] Francesca Palombini's No Objection on draft-ietf-perc-dtls-tunnel-09: (with COMMENT)

From: Francesca Palombini via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2021 05:19:53 -0700

Francesca Palombini has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-perc-dtls-tunnel-09: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-perc-dtls-tunnel/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for the work on this document.

I agree with Ben's and Eric's comments: the document seems to me to be written
as a standard track doc, which defines a new protocol, rather than
informational or even experimental. I just wanted to add that this to me is not
only about the creation of the IANA registry, but the whole text (my comment is
somewhat related to Eric's comment about using BCP 14 terminology).

Francesca