Subject: Re: [perpass] rough list of concrete stuff from list

From: =JeffH <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 12:43:31 -0700

> Maybe I need to clarify: I put stuff on that list where I

"that list" meaning [1,2] (to be a pedant here)

 > felt happy that I understood how the end result in the
 > IETF might look. Its not meant to be a complete list of
 > relevant stuff, nor most important stuff, just the stuff
 > that's already concrete enough that if it did end up in
 > an RFC, I reckon I understand more-or-less what'd be in
 > that and how we might get it done.

just to clarify my intent/methodology, I sent those item to at least get them 
ensconced in the perpass@ mailing list archive in a relevant thread, whether or 
not they ended up on [1,2].

And just to note also for the record that several of such extant or historic 
projects do have at least a relevant internet-draft(s), and there's also RFC4322 
in freeS/WAN et al's case.

HTH,

=JeffH

[1] https://down.dsg.cs.tcd.ie/misc/perpass.txt
[2] http://down.dsg.cs.tcd.ie/misc/perpass.txt