Subject: [perpass] PRISM-Proof Criteria

From: Phillip Hallam-Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 16:27:56 -0400

If you have been following the cryptography list you will have noticed that
it is rather high volume of late. I produced some notes in an attempt to
summarize the discussion and have just converted them into an Internet
draft which might be helpful to people who don't have time to go through
the whole discussion.

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-hallambaker-prismproof-req-00.txt

It is currently missing citations and acknowledgements and quite likely
whole areas of discussion. I will try to get to those.

All errors including the formatting errors (clublines!) are mine.

-- 
Website: http://hallambaker.com/

---

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 12:45:06 -0700

Hi Phillip,
At 13:27 11-09-2013, Phillip Hallam-Baker wrote:
>If you have been following the cryptography list you will have 
>noticed that it is rather high volume of late. I produced some notes 
>in an attempt to summarize the discussion and have just converted 
>them into an Internet draft which might be helpful to people who 
>don't have time to go through the whole discussion.

I read the draft.  Do you have any pointers to reports based on Section 4.2.3?

Regards,
-sm