Subject: [perpass] Fwd: Meetecho support at IETF-88

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 19:17:53 +0000

FYI. We don't plan on having remote presenters or to take audio
input, (since it doesn't work well), but this gives another
option for remote folks in addition to the usual audio streaming
and jabber.

Out of interest: if you know already that you'll be remote and
plan to listen in and/or join us via jabber, feel free to let
me know offlist. I guess that might be useful to the scribes as
well. But nobody has to ask anyone to listen in of course:-)

S.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Meetecho support at IETF-88
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 16:46:45 +0100
From: Meetecho IETF support <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

Dear chair(s),

this email is to confirm Meetecho support for your WG/BOF meeting
session at IETF-88.

The agenda of supported sessions is available at:
	http://ietf88.conf.meetecho.com.

If you plan to have remote presenters, you're kindly requested to inform
us in proper advance, since this needs special set-up and a preliminary
test with the remote speaker.

*The deadline for requesting remote presentation support is November 1.*

Thanks,
the Meetecho team

-- 
Meetecho s.r.l.
www.meetecho.com