Subject: [perpass] [[email-masked]: [dns-privacy] Start of WGLC for draft-ietf-dprive-problem-statement - please review.]

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 09:23:31 +0100

This work on DNS privacy started on the perpass mailing list. Now that
it is in WGLC, some people here may be interested to review it?

Once done, DNS will be one of the very few IETF protocols to have a
documented comprehensive (?) privacy analysis.

Subject: [dns-privacy] Start of WGLC for draft-ietf-dprive-problem-statement - please review.
From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 17:36:28 -0500
List-Id: <dns-privacy.ietf.org>

Dear DPRIVE WG,

The authors of draft-ietf-dprive-problem-statement have indicated that
they believe that the document is ready, and have asked for Working
Group Last Call.

The draft is available here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dprive-problem-statement/

This document was discussed at the DPRIVE meeting at IETF91 - some
notes here: http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dprive/minutes?item=minutes-91-dprive.html

The document has also been worked on in GitHub, here:
https://github.com/bortzmeyer/my-IETF-work
It has also received a fair bit of on-list discussion.

Please review this draft to see if you think it is ready for
publication and send comments to the list, clearly stating your view.
Even if you previously expressed support for the document (e.g during
adoption), please respond to the WGLC showing that you still support
it.

This WGLC ends Mon 09-Mar-2015.

In addition, to satisfy RFC 6702 ("Promoting Compliance with
Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)"):
Are you personally aware of any IPR that applies to
draft-ietf-dprive-problem-statement?  If so, has this IPR been
disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules? (See RFCs 3979, 4879,
3669, and 5378 for more details.)

Thanks,
Warren Kumari
(as DPRIVE WG co-chair)

-- 
I don't think the execution is relevant when it was obviously a bad
idea in the first place.
This is like putting rabid weasels in your pants, and later expressing
regret at having chosen those particular rabid weasels and that pair
of pants.
   ---maf

_______________________________________________
dns-privacy mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dns-privacy