Subject: [perpass] Fwd: [IAB] I-D Action: draft-iab-privsec-confidentiality-mitigations-00.txt

From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 12:54:28 -0700

Howdy,

This is a very drafty -00 that the IAB's privsec program is working on.  It
is missing much, and any reviews and suggestions are welcome (One of the
things missing is a contributors section, since some of this came out of
the drafts originally submitted to perpass.)

Thanks for any attention you can give,

Ted

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, May 26, 2015 at 6:52 AM
Subject: [IAB] I-D Action:
draft-iab-privsec-confidentiality-mitigations-00.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Internet Architecture Board Working Group
of the IETF.

        Title           : Confidentiality in the Face of Pervasive
Surveillance
        Author          : Ted Hardie
        Filename        :
draft-iab-privsec-confidentiality-mitigations-00.txt
        Pages           : 9
        Date            : 2015-05-19

Abstract:
   The IAB has published [I-D.iab-privsec-confidentiality-threat] in
   response to several revelations of pervasive attack on Internet
   communications.  In this document we survey the mitigations to those
   threats which are currently available or which might plausibly be
   deployed.  We discuss these primarily in the context of Internet
   protocol design, focusing on robustness to pervasive monitoring and
   avoidance of unwanted cross-mitigation impacts.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-privsec-confidentiality-mitigations/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iab-privsec-confidentiality-mitigations-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/