Subject: [perpass] Fwd: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-opportunistic-encrypt-00.txt

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2015 11:39:58 +0100

Hiya,

In closing-the-loop mode - the MPLS WG have adopted our draft
on how to do OS for MPLS.

They're considering this as an experiment, so if we can get some
implementer experience with (even s/w) implementations that'd be
great and would help the WG evaluate this. If you're able to help
with anything like that, please do get in touch with Adrian or I,

Cheers,
S.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-opportunistic-encrypt-00.txt
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 22:55:35 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working
Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Opportunistic Security in MPLS Networks
        Authors         : Adrian Farrel
                          Stephen Farrell
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-opportunistic-encrypt-00.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2015-07-23

Abstract:
   This document describes a way to apply opportunistic security
   between adjacent nodes on an MPLS Label Switched Path (LSP) or
   between end points of an LSP.  It explains how keys may be agreed
   to enable encryption, and how key identifiers are exchanged in
   encrypted MPLS packets.  Finally, this document describes the
   applicability of this approach to opportunistic security in MPLS
   networks with an indication of the level of improved security as
   well as the continued vulnerabilities.

   This document does not describe security for MPLS control plane
   protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-opportunistic-encrypt/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-opportunistic-encrypt-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls