Subject: [perpass] [dns-privacy] RFC 7626 on DNS Privacy Considerations

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 19:18:57 +0200

This project started in perpass less than two years ago. Thanks to
everyone. We deliver :-)

Subject: [dns-privacy] RFC 7626 on DNS Privacy Considerations
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 19:55:13 -0700 (PDT)
List-Id: <dns-privacy.ietf.org>

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7626

        Title:      DNS Privacy Considerations 
        Author:     S. Bortzmeyer
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       August 2015
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      17
        Characters: 43202
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-dprive-problem-statement-06.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7626

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7626

This document describes the privacy issues associated with the use of
the DNS by Internet users.  It is intended to be an analysis of the
present situation and does not prescribe solutions.

This document is a product of the DNS PRIVate Exchange Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
dns-privacy mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dns-privacy