Subject: [perpass] Fwd: Last Call: Recognising RFC1984 as a BCP

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 19:23:29 +0100

FYI. I forget if this was mentioned on here before,
but it's been discussed on the saag list and at the
saag session in Prague.

As it says below, please send comments if any to
[email-masked] (or exceptionally to [email-masked]).

Thanks,
S

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Last Call: Recognising RFC1984 as a BCP
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 10:13:06 -0700
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: IETF-Announce <[email-masked]>

The IESG has received a request from an individual participant to make
the following status changes:

- RFC1984 from Informational to Best Current Practice
    (IAB and IESG Statement on Cryptographic Technology and the Internet)

The supporting document for this request can be found here:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/status-change-rfc1984-to-best-current-practice/

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-09-07. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The affected document can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/rfc1984/

IESG discussion of this request can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/status-change-rfc1984-to-best-current-practice/ballot/